470 Valley Street, Port Stanley
View Larger Map
A great place to relax with family and friends! Once the home of Guy Lombardo, this cottage is comfortable and quiet, with a charming living room, one comfortable bedroom, a delightful sunroom and an ample back yard. The Sannah is a quick walk from a private beach, and it truly offers the quintessential Ontario cottage experience.
- Large one bedroom with a Queen bed
- Large, bright fully furnished living room with pull out couch
- Spotless kitchen and bathroom with all essential supplies
- Sun Room
- TV / VCR / DVD / CD, iPOD, Stereo
- Gas fire place
- Fenced yard with BBQ and Fire Pit
- Five minute stroll to beach well away from main beach
- Summer Rates:$750 + H.S.T. / week
- Summer rates commence on Friday of the Victoria Day weekend and apply until Labour Day each year
- Weekly Rentals only from Saturday to Saturday (check in 4pm each Saturday and check out 11am on the Saturday of departure)
- Off season Rates:
- Off-Season rates commence after Labour Day weekend and apply until the Victoria Day (‘May 24’) weekend each year.
- Daily, weekend and weekly rentals available with flexible check in dates and times depending on availability.
- $450 + H.S.T / week
- $350 + H.S.T / weekend
- $120 + H.S.T /day (off season only)
Long term rentals rates available for any bookings 4 weeks or more at a rate of $250 + H.S.T / week